A special program for dogs suffering from anxiety, fear and aggression. We are100% dog-friendly and force-free.
your canine coaching team
A highly effective and force-free program that is built around more than just solving the behavioural issues. We recognize that people bring dogs into their lives for personal and special reasons and we build our program accordingly.
- on-leash aggression
- signs of growing fear and anxiety
- dog-dog aggression and dog-human aggression
- resource guarding
- handling issues
- phobias (noise, objects and more)
Designed for dogs suffering from anxiety, fear and aggression. We work with your family and dog to design a 100% dog-friendly behavioural modification coaching program and provide hands-on training and assistance.
Our coaches have one of the best track records in the industry and we have years of experience with all levels of aggression, including human-directed.
In-home behaviour consult and coaching program: $560 + HST
Our program is different and we're proud of it. We have one of the highest success rates that we measure and follow up on continuously.
- Our program includes two certified behavioural coaches visiting you in your home over three sessions.
- The first session is between 90 minutes and two hours in duration with two additional one hour follow-up sessions.
- Our program utilizes a comprehensive framework that ensures we understand your goals and issues you face with your dog out in the world.
- Our force-free methods foster trust and encourage your dog to think and also address the underlying fear and anxiety.
- We work with you in your natural home environment to address issues and to educate and train all family members.
- Our sessions are not all talk. We get to work, actively demonstrating and coaching you to work differently with your dog.
- You will receive additional email encouragement and follow-up after each session along with full email and phone support as needed.
based on real data
Our programs are based on direct and ongoing feedback from our clients.
All of our behavioural consult clients are asked if they are willing to participate in a follow-up survey. This is far more than a one-time, customer satisfaction survey. Our clients participate in the survey system for over 90 days, helping us assess what is working and what fits with their lifestyle.
The "best" protocol is useless if it's not fun and easy for our clients to implement on an ongoing basis.
As such, we use this data to determine the most effective protocols and program structures. And we believe this is one of the key innovations that has led to our recognized success in working with aggression and extreme forms of fear and anxiety.
Getting started with a behavioural consult.
- It all begins with a free 20 minute phone consultation using the form below.
- You will then be sent a link to purchase your package and complete a very simple behavioural pre-consult form
- We will then contact you to coordinate a time for your first in-home session that will run approximately 90 minutes to two hours.