At WildFlower Dog Training we use force-free methods grounded in the science of behaviour change.
Pavlov and Skinner are where it’s at! Find out why so many people in Toronto are turning to us as their Canine Behaviour Coach.
- You’ll learn how to communicate with your dog in a language you both understand.
- Our force-free methods foster trust between you and your dog.
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of your dog’s needs and how to set them up for success.
- Training can be fun when you see just how much your dog can learn at any age.
- We use clickers. The clicker says to your dog “yes! That’s exactly what I want you to do.”
- It is the fastest and most humane method of training available.
- After hearing the click, your dog is reinforced with something they love. Typically food. And really awesome food, like hot dog, cheese or meatball.
- The learner chooses the reinforcement. You’ll quickly find out what your dog loves and have a blast training together
- Pat Miller Certified Trainer, PMCT
- Experienced in training individuals and classes in positive reinforcement training
- Cara regularly participates in animal behaviour continuing education workshops, conferences and certification programs.