At WildFlower Dog we use force-free methods grounded in the science of behaviour change.
Find out why so many are turning to us as their Canine Behaviour Coach.
- We start with understanding the relationship you yearn to have with your dog and we make this the centre of our program
- You’ll learn how to communicate with your dog in a language you both understand.
- Our force-free methods foster trust between you and your dog.
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of your dog’s needs and how to set them up for success.
- Training can be fun when you see just how much your dog can learn at any age.
- We use clickers. The clicker says to your dog “yes! That’s exactly what I want you to do.”
- It is the fastest and most humane method of training available.
- After hearing the click, your dog is reinforced with something they love. Typically food. And really awesome food, like hot dog, cheese or meatball.
- The learner chooses the reinforcement. You’ll quickly find out what your dog loves and have a blast training together
- Certified trainers and specialists
- Our coaches speak human as well as dog and have the people skills to support and guide your family in positive reinforcement training
- Our staff regularly participates in animal behaviour continuing education workshops, conferences and certification programs.
- Meet the team!